We are small but mighty and each tee is as individual as you are. T-shirt's are screened, heat set and packaged by hand. It's a lot of work but worth it, and golly we enjoy it. Fans of simple design, with one colour on another, every tee is intended to have a vintage look. No two tees are alike, pretty darn close but never exact. There are subtle differences with each pass of the screen and it's these subtleties that make the old school screen press technique so amazing. Each shirt is unique, there may be a slight fade in the design here or there but that's what makes them so great. When you get lost in the imperfections and the accidental you can then appreciate what the design becomes. Once you get yours you'll see what we mean. Art is an amazing thing and we see t-shirts as the art you wear.
- How often do you stock and make shirts?
- We try to keep shirts in stock usually a minimum of three of each size. When supplies run out or begin to dwindle we'll set up and screen a new batch (a couple runs a week). If you order a tee and it's out of stock or we need to order ink or tees from our suppliers, you'll be contacted and you can determine whether you'd like to continue with the transaction and wait for the new run or cancel the order right away. If you choose to continue your purchase, the payment you sent will not be collected/accepted through paypal until the order is ready to ship. When we're ready we'll accept and you'll get a email verification telling you that your very own Geeks Society tee is en route to your very doorstep. This is all new but really exciting and we hope you stick around for the next few chapters we hope it'll be a long read.
- What inks do you use?
- We use speedball water based inks and clean up our mess with eco friendly products.
- What brands do you print on?
- All Geeks Society t-shirts are printed on men and womens American Apparel t-shirts because they are super comfy and pretty stylin'.
- How do I know the shirt will fit?
- There is a sizing chart on the T-shirt pages, it's pretty straight forward but if you have any concerns contact us.
- Will you notify me when you release a new design or restock a current design?
- You bet. Currently all updates will be announced on twitter but we plan on creating a newsletter and blog forum so you can keep tabs on all the new goods. We post updates about our products as well as occasional sales and specials as often as we can.
- Where do your designs come from?
- All designs are Geeks Society originals, starting out as hand drawn illustrations and are then fed into a computers, digested, designed and hand screened by Geeks Society’s chief overlord Scott Woods. The plan is to create a couple new designs per month and go from there.
- How long does it take for shirts to arrive?
- Standard shipping for orders within Canada can take from 5-10 business days. International orders usually take 3-5 weeks to arrive depending on the destination and customs processing.
- What shipping method do you use?
- All shipping will be calculated by Canada Post. Buyer has the option of using the standard mail or express post options at checkout. Currently we ship to all of Canada and to the United States. If you are outside Canada or the U.S. and wish to purchase a product please contact us.
- How much does shipping cost?
- It depends on your country and the size of your order. The easiest way to determine your shipping cost is to add the items to your cart, select your country, and press the “update total” button. *Please note: Orders shipped outside of the Canada are subject to regular customs duties and fees levied by the destination country.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Currently we ship only to Canada and the U.S. but we hope to ship to every country around the world.
*Please note: Orders shipped outside of the Canada are subject to regular customs duties and fees levied by the destination country.
- How secure is this store?
- This store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit. They are Paypal it's what they do.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept major credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover or direct payments, all through PayPal.
- Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?
- No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.
- What is your return policy?
- The Geeks Society goal is 100% customer satisfaction. In general, unworn shirts can be exchanged within 15 days of delivery. Please include a copy of the packing slip that was sent with your original purchase. If a product is defective, it may be exchanged for a new product which will be shipped to you at no additional charge. If you have further questions please contact us.
Returns should be mailed to:
1485 Mickleborough Dr.
London, ON, Canada